ABOUT FOREIGN RELATIONS DEPARTMENT
The Foreign relations department of Jet School of English was establish in September 2011. The main purpose of our department is to help our customers and graduates by providing them with timely and essential information about studying abroad and by being the bridge between the our customers and the universities in various countries.
THE AREAS OF ACTIVITIES:
- Recruiting students in more than 470 universities, secondary, high schools and language courses in the USA, Australia, East and West Europe and Asia;
- Providing study and travel program for 3 days to 3 months;
- Offering opportunities to do internship programs with your major in wide range of companies in 127 countries for 6-8 weeks;
- Giving information about scholarships;
- Visa advice;
- Certified translation services.